Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cabin Fever has Set in

We had a wonderful winter snow storm on Monday the 10th. I have been "stuck" inside with the kids since then. Granted, I LOVE my children and I enjoy my time with them. We have played, completed crafts, built Lego mansions, and baked cookies. I have had a wonderful time playing with them and laughing with them, as well as at them. However, a mom has to stay sane, so I packed them in  the car today and we headed for Wal-mart. Apparently, all the other moms in my county were suffering from Cabin fever too. I was so glad to be out of the house, I didn't mind the rude people, or the screaming babies, or the long lines. I don't think I stopped smiling until we were almost home. I'm very thankful that we were able to venture out today. Looks like we will be home together again tomorrow. What will we do???

No comments:

Post a Comment