Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone has a blessed 2012. My family and I attended a neighborhood party last night and we had a blast. The adults and kids ate so much food and we danced to Just Dance until we couldn't take it anymore. It was so much fun to see all the kids when the countdown started to drop the ball. They all stayed awake and toasted the new year with sparkling grape juice(one of the cutest things Ive seen in a long time). I'm very thankful for our neighbors and am so blessed God lead us to this house 2 years ago.

I did start working diligently on some of my goals today with spending time with family, had a walk/run with neighbor (Shannon). I look forward to the new year and what it brings.

Hope everyone had a wonderful first day of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment